This blog describes some ideas that seem to be different from the current train of political thought. I will try to bring up somewhat unique and innovative ideas regarding political systems and policies in the US. I hope those who comment also bring in such ideas.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Birth Certificates and Batman

If a person has a birth certificate from Hawaii, that is good enough evidence to be a citizen. Of course, I think it only fair that all citizens are able to run for president - natural born or not. I support the efforts of both major political parties to amend the constitution in such a manner that anyone who is a citizen can be elected president.

Secondly, I am certainly not calling for government restriction of political speach, but the batman posters seem to be a low blow that will backfire. Creative idea, but not a constructive one, and one that will certainly result in more from both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment