This blog describes some ideas that seem to be different from the current train of political thought. I will try to bring up somewhat unique and innovative ideas regarding political systems and policies in the US. I hope those who comment also bring in such ideas.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mugabe, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Zelaya

It seems to me that it is fair to link Zelaya with Chavez. What seems to be less reported is that they both supported Ahmadinejad, and the brutal repressions in his re-elections. (I still have a green ribbon on my car, by the way, even though I am not actively blogging on Iran.) I think it is also appropriate to link all of them with Mugabe in Zimbabwe. The people of Zimbabwe have suffered for years due to his cruel repressions. I am very happy to see them finally be able to have some small slice of order. One recommended blog is This is Zimbabwe. It has an interesting post on the struggles of Morgan Tsvangarai. It is a model that Honduras has thankfully avoided, but Venezuela seems to be swiftly becoming the Zimbabwe of South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment